Bai Tu Long Bay was selected as one of the representative areas of marine conservation in Vietnam and has entered the “top 5” Southeast Asia’s greatest tourist attractions and only with the program 2 days and 1 night to discover the magic and silent beauty of Thien Canh cave and Cong Dong area, it is the most beautiful bay and fewer boats visit than neighboring Ha Long Bay. Please spend a night to enjoy this majestic and tranquil scene with our Athena cruise
DAY 1: HA NOI- BAI TU LONG BAY-KAYAKING-VUNG VIENG FISHING VILLAGE
11:30 Ready at Athena check-in lounge
12:00 Boarding time.
13:00 Check-in your cabin.
13:15 The Cruise Manager will give a welcome speech with all the cruise information and Safety instructions.
13:30 Enjoy the Buffet Lunch with the best products of the Bay.
14:45 Visit the Vung Vieng Floating fishing village by kayak or bamboo boat
15:30-16:30 If you want to relax on the boat instead of participating in other activities feel free to use our sauna for no extra cost.
16:30 Relaxing time: the right moment for a massage or to take some pictures of the spectacular sunset in the bay.
17:00-18.30 Happy Hour: buy 01 get 01 drink
17:30 The Cooking Demonstration is waiting for you to discover the secrets of Vietnamese Cuisine
19:00 Dinner is ready in the restaurant. Fill your senses with a selection of Western fusion food and Vietnamese traditional dishes.
21:00 Enjoy the Squid Fishing activity.
Free time on the boat. The bar is open late to serve you.
Overnight at Cong Do Area
DAY 2: BAI TU LONG BAY-THIEN CANH SON CAVE- HA NOI
06:30 Practice one of the oldest traditions of East Asia: Tai Chi – A beautiful and relaxing experience on the open deck. Tea and coffee are served.
07:00 Light breakfast is served.
07:30 Explore Thien Canh Son cave in Ha Long Bay. Witness its beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. Note: there are about 200 steps to get up to the cave.
09:00 Check out time.
Please put your luggage outside the cabin and the key at the reception desk.
Our staff will transfer your luggage to our lounge for you. Bill settlement at the reception desk.
09:30 Brunch is served at the restaurant on the 2nd deck.
10:45 The boat arrives at the pier.
In Vietnam, we never say “Goodbye” we always say “See you again”
Notice: WiFi connection is available on board but has limited internet connectivity throughout the itinerary due to the sea and the karst limestones and mountains blocking the signal from the satellites. Please take this into your consideration
- Welcome cocktail
- Ha Long Bay tour permit, entrance fees and sightseeing fees.
- Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned cabin
- Full board meals: 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast,01 brunch
- Sauna facility from 15.30pm -16.30pm
- Kayak service
- Water, tea and fresh fruit in the cabin.
- Taxes and service charges
- Insurance on-board
- Airfares, transportation to and from Ha Long Bay
- Visa arrangements
- Bamboo rowing boat (50,000vnd/ pax; upon your request)
- Beauty spa services
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
- Surcharge on Christmas 24/12; New Year 31/12.
- All other services that not clearly mentioned
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be canceled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should provide us with any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least 3 days prior to the departure date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by the port authority.
- Elderly people, people with physical health problem or kids who cannot use kayaking and need to use a bamboo boat are free of charge.
Policy for single and extra bed:
- The third person using extra bed: price as one adult
Policy for children:
- 01 child under 5-year-old (sharing a bed with parents): Free of charge
- 01 child from 5 and under 11-year-old (sharing a bed with parents): 75% of the price per an adult
- The second children 02 children under 5 years old using an extra bed per cabin: 75% of price per an adult
- From 11-year-old: price as an adult