- 1. Payment by Credit or Debit Card:
We accept all major credit and debit cards except for American Express. A transaction fee of 3% will be applied to all Visa cards and 3.5% for Mastercard and JCB.
To make a payment by credit or debit card, please call us at +84 987 523 466, or email us at email@example.com.
Make sure to include the following information:
- Card type (Visa, Mastercard, etc.)
- Cardholder name
- Card number
- 3-digit card verification number (CSC, CVV, CSV)
- Date of expiry
- 2. Payment by bank transfer:
To make a bank transfer, contact us by telephone or email. Please include the following information.
- Bank Account Holder’s Name
- Checking Account Number
- Routing Number
- Bank Name
- Bank Address
- 3. Payment through Western Union:
Please contact us by telephone or email and we will give you further instructions on how to proceed with the payment using Western Union.
- 4. Payment by Paypal:
Please contact us by telephone or email and we will give you further instructions on how to proceed with payment using Paypal.
- 5. Terms of Payment:
- 1.Deposit: We require a deposit of 30% of the total cost of your cruise in order to secure your reservation.
- 2.Balance: The balance should be paid 24 hours before departure date. Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled or an administrative charge or penalty applied to your account.
- 3.Confirmation: Once the deposit is received, we will send you the official booking confirmation by email or fax along with the relevant cruise information.
- 4.Note: Additional terms and conditions may apply, please see our Terms and Conditions for further information or contact us for more details.